I've been tagged twice this last week,
by my friend Carrie and my sister-in-law Stacy.
Lucky for me, they were both the same tag.
Eight things I'm passionate about:
2. My kids
5. Candy and popcorn
6. Time to myself
7. Not looking stupid
8. Not hurting people's feelings
Eight words or phrases I use all the time:
1. Did you brush your teeth?/Did you wash your hands?
2. Did you read? Are you sure?
3. Did you do your jobs?
4. Pick up your stuff right now
5. You're kidding/Are you serious?
6. I'm not going to tell you again.....
7. Do you think you could stop fighting?
8. I love you, have a good day or good-night
Eight things I want to do before I die:
1. Finish the basement
2. Go on a mission with Zaron
3. Have grand kids, whoa
4. Be retired preferably before age 65
6. Learn to ski
7. Visit Paris and Rome
8. Attend all the temples in the world
Eight things I currently want or need:
1. To lose weight
2. To go on a cruise
3. To be debt free
4. Painted walls (in my house)
5. A new wardrobe
6. A library (in our city)
7. More time in each day
8. Grass and a fence (in my backyard)
Eight places I want to visit:
2. Puerto Rico
5. Mexican Riviera
6. Disneyland (again)
8. South America
Eight favorite restaurants:
2. El Pollo Loco
3. Cafe Rio
5. PF Changs
7. Famous Dave's
8. Taco stand on 2nd west in Salt Lake
Eight TV shows I watch:
4. Jane Doe
5. Quincy MD
6. Perry Mason
7. Little House on the Prairie
8. Brady Bunch
Eight people I tag:
1. Amy (my sista)