Thursday, August 21, 2008

And so it begins!!

I can't believe that summer is over and a new school year is beginning. It's a milestone year for me, now that all my kids are in school all day. Oh, what shall I do with all that time? I love my kids and miss them while they are away, but it is nice to have some time to myself to work on some projects that I've been putting off until my kids were in school all day. I'm also going to substitute teach and possibly go back to school myself. Right now, I'm just trying to enjoy the silence.

Aren't they so cute!!!
Jill - a cool 8th grader
Kevin - a big bad 6th grader
Megan - a sophisticated 3rd grader
Holly - an ecstatic 1st grader


7 comments:

Race Fam said...

They all look so cute and ready for school. I am jealous, you are free!

Englishfam said...

Your kids are darling! How fun for you to have some free time to yourself! You deserve it!

Amy said...

What's it like having freedom? I think that is great if you can go back to school. I know you have wanted to do that for a really long time.

Mel said...

I know I tell you this over and over but I am so jealous. Your kids are all adorable. I had some FUN conversations with them today, they crack me up!!

Amber said...

Such cute pictures!
When you are done with your projects, you can come finish mine! :)

The Larson Family said...

Hey cute new background and picture of your kids! Your plans sound exciting for the new school year. You'd be a fun substitute! I just wanted to get your quote for the week last week-it fits us so well right now! I was going to print it off but you changed it on me! I like your new one too, but was anxious to put your old one up in my house this week!!! :0) I think it was from President Eyring last month??? I'll look in the Ensign now...thanks anyway! :0)

Emily said...

Congrats on the new found free time and heavenly silence. Y'all have such a fun family. We'll have to get our first graders together sometimes.